The research activities of our lab focusses on the theoretical foundations of artificial intelligence and its applications.
Current areas of interest include:
- Theory and applications of machine learning and reinforcement learning;
- Novel learning architectures;
- Graph neural networks and applications of machine learning to networks;
- Causal reinforcement learning;
- Multi-agent reinforcement learning systems;
- Cooperation and coordination in multi-agent systems (cooperative AI);
- AI and game theory;
- Moral decision-making in AI systems;
- Human-AI interaction;
- Generative artificial intelligence;
- Applications of reinforcement learning to distributed systems design;
- Applications of machine intelligence to mobile, IoT and cyber-physical systems;
- Applications of machine intelligence in the area of security&privacy.
Last updated: 16 April 2023.