The research activities of our lab focusses on the theoretical foundations of artificial intelligence and its applications.
Current areas of interest include:
- Theory and applications of machine learning/reinforcement learning;
- Generative AI (foundational models/large language models and their applications);
- Multi-agent reinforcement learning systems;
- Cooperation and coordination in multi-agent systems (cooperative AI);
- AI and game theory;
- Moral decision-making in AI systems;
- Graph neural networks and applications of machine learning to networks;
- Causal reinforcement learning;
- Human-AI interaction;
- AI safety;
- Machine intelligence for mobile, IoT and cyber-physical systems;
- Machine intelligence for distributed and networked systems;
- Machine intelligence for security&privacy.
Last updated: 4 November 2023.